Stan was born and raised in North Hollywood,
California. As a young man it didn’t take long for
him to be recognized as a musical prodigy and
eventually become one of the finest and most
accomplished talents of our time. Stan is known by
his peers for his professionalism and unyielding
work ethic in addition to his exceptional skill as
a musician, arranger, producer, and composer. And
despite the demands on his time, Stan is always
willing to do be involved in projects to help
The following are just some of the many musical
projects and educational pursuits Stan has been
Played French Horn at North Hollywood High School
• Played and studied organ at the Hollywood
• Attended L. A. Valley College
• Performed for the "I Love Lucy" Desi Arnez Jr.
Little Rickie's Combo. Stan played piano and
Desi Jr. played drums. The show originally
aired in the 1960's and syndication has kept it
alive ever since.
• First call musician with local 47 musician’s
• Student and Teacher at Dixie College
• Staff at Southern California Conservatory of
• Performed with Sally and Sandy of the Lawrence
• Performed with the Clinger Sisters of the
Smothers Brothers show
• Pianist and arranger for the Lettermen
• Pianist, arranger, and co-producer for SunShade
• Performed for USO tours in Vietnam from 1964 to
1965. He played for Frankie Lane.
• He also arranged music for the "Udy Sisters" -
four sisters from Twin Falls Idaho.
• He toured and produced records for Jimmy Dee of
Guam and South Asia. They played for the
Jerry Lewis Telethon at the Sahara Hotel in Las
• Recorded with the group "The Delicate Balance"
for "Nico Records" which was formed with Nick
and Boris Vanoff of Hollywood Palace
• Staff Piano for Norwegian Cruse Lines
• Arranger, Conductor and arranger for “Silverado”
Children’s Chorus St. George Utah 5 years.